Friday, March 21, 2008

Cezanne's Idea On Married ???

Actor Cezanne Khan rubbishes rumours of his marriage and insists he's happy being single. Small screen hunk Cezanne Khan, is enjoying a break from the hectic shooting schedules and waiting for 'interesting' roles to come his way. He tells AT what he means by 'interesting' roles. ON CHOOSING ROLES The actor says a lot of production houses are approaching him, but he is being very choosy. Ask him the reason and pat comes the reply, “I am an actor and to me satisfaction means a lot. There is a lot of money in the industry but I am looking for substantial roles. I don’t mind doing negative roles, but I would prefer those bubbly and vibrant kind of roles." OPTING OUT Generation leaps are happening in practically every soap aired. Though Cezanne didn’t have many projects in hand, he still chose to opt out of the serial he was working in. He says, “Generation leaps leave the audience zapped, but they still love the serials and the TRPs prove it. Personally, I don’t agree with the concept, hence I opted out. For soaps we work 12 hours a day every month and if at the end of the day, the actor is not satisfied, he has all the right to opt out.” WHITHER LUCK Cezanne is one of the best looking men on television and has a great fan following, but somehow he hasn't been able to make it to the top. What is that one factor, which is not allowing him to reach the zenith? To this he promptly replies, “Luck is playing truant. Excellent acting skills and good looks can go haywire if luck is not in your favour. Hence, till that happens, I am being patient with life and career.” THE LINKUP The actor was once linked with costar Shweta Tiwari. Their on screen chemistry gave the gossipmongers enough masala to talk about their 'friendship' tales. Ask Cezanne to comment on it and he merely says, “No comments. I don’t want to discuss anything about that episode. It is not worth it. The actor says the industry thrives on grapevine and he chooses to ignore the loose talk and moves ahead in life.” LATEST GOSSIP Rumours are rife about the actor getting married to a girl from Pakistan. But Cezanne rubbishes all those talks and says, “I am definitely not getting married. I have no idea from where all these talks crop up. I am single and have no plans to get married in the near future.” HIS SOUL MATE Enjoying bachelorhood he may be, but Cezanne definitely does dream of a life partner. The actor says that he does plan to get married one day, but the girl has to be someone simple at heart. “Of course looks mean a lot to me, but they are not all that important. My partner should be very caring and very simple. says he.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home